What's your favourite anime based game?

Yosh

Full GL Member
Credits
So, what's you guy's favourite game that's based on an anime? I think mine would be either J-star or Dragonball budokai tenkaichi 4. It was the last kinda anime based game I've owned.

The naruto storm games have been excellent IMO to play.

Definitely the Legacy of Goku I & II and Buu's Fury on the Gameboy Advance.
These, for me, were the best Dragon Ball games that have ever been made. No made up scenarios, music directly taken from the Anime, and actually a sense of RPG. Amazing side quests were the cherry on the top. The multiplayer in Buu's Fury was also a fun little addition that they made!

I haven't played too may to be perfectly honest, but I thought the Bleach Heat the Soul games were pretty fun.  It had most of the main characters and had some pretty neat combos you could do and they fighting styles of each character matched their anime forms, which was great.

It's not based on an anime per se, but Jump Ultimate Stars is a great Smash Bros. -esque crossover fighting game featuring a huge selection of Shonen Jump titles.  In a way, it settles all those debates of "Who would win it a fight: Goku, Naruto, or Luffy?" in a fun fighting format.

applemusician said:
I haven't played too may to be perfectly honest, but I thought the Bleach Heat the Soul games were pretty fun.  It had most of the main characters and had some pretty neat combos you could do and they fighting styles of each character matched their anime forms, which was great.

It's not based on an anime per se, but Jump Ultimate Stars is a great Smash Bros. -esque crossover fighting game featuring a huge selection of Shonen Jump titles.  In a way, it settles all those debates of "Who would win it a fight: Goku, Naruto, or Luffy?" in a fun fighting format.
Huh I've never heard of that!  The closest I've ever found was the Super smash Flash game (which was really cool back in the day :p )

I don't play many of these, but I played Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. It was awesome. To be honest the story mode was even better than the anime O_O I especially loved the fight of the third Hokage vs Kyuubi. That was a ton of fun.

Back